Welcome to RUHU! RUHU is a dedicated platform under RUHU Pte Ltd that connects you to either home and business owners or to renovation contractors, suppliers, project managers, designers and other relevant service providers in the field of renovation works.
The terms "RUHU", “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to RUHU Pte Ltd. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
RUHU is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to this site (the "Site")
We strightly do not collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use the site or services.
Respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data
- We collect information to understand your needs better. This helps us to improve our services and the way we communicate with you.
- We know that privacy is important to you and we strive to be as open and transparent as possible in how we serve you.
- We conduct our business in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and have implemented additional measures to protect your personal information.
Collection and storage of information
When you create an account on with RUHU, we may collect and store the following information and data:
- Name and contact information, username, any photo you submit, information you enter into the fields indicated for public display will be displayed publicly on the site.
- Email address, IP address, and physical contact information.
- Comments, reviews, images, other uploaded content, questions and answers, discussion area posts and other messages, including correspondence between RUHU and yourself.
Usage of your information
We may use your information stored in the Site as follows:
- To provide RUHU services.
- To verify your identity when you sign in.
- To encourage safe online experiences and enforce our policies.
- To customize users' experience, analyze site usage, improve and measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates.
- To identify your reviews and information as your own.
- To communicate administrative announcements when we need to provide users with information that may affect their use of our site.
- To communicate marketing and promotional offers to our users.
- To provide customer service.
- To analyze your search activity, the pages you view, and the date and time of your visit.
- To communicate and analyze your computer or mobile device connection to us in terms of using of our Site, such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs.
- To deliver to you information that is targeted to your interests.
We use data collected in this way for the purposes of monitoring Site traffic, to improve the Site, and to customise content and advertisements for individual users to enhance their experience of using the Site.
Upon receipt of the first communication of this type, you will have the opportunity to opt-out of future communications by following unsubscribe instructions described within the communication. As part of your registration on our site, you agree that you may receive certain administrative communications from RUHU, and you will not be able to opt out of receiving such administrative communications.
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. However, we may disclose your personal information as follows:
- To identify your reviews and information as your own.
- To protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
- To third parties to respond to claims that photos or other content that you upload violates other's rights.
- To an acquirer of all or substantially all of the equity, assets or business of RUHU.
- To service providers who help with our business operations and assist in the delivery of our services under obligations of confidentiality.
- To law enforcement or other government officials in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities; as otherwise required by law.
- To prevent unauthorized access, promote data security, and encourage appropriate use of information, we use a variety of tools to assist in the protection of your personal information. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet, so we are not able to make any guarantees.
Product Orders & Transactional Information
We collect a variety of personal information with each product order which includes:
- Your name, address, email address, phone number and other personal information. This information is shared with our software providers to ensure completion of your order. We use your email to communicate with you about your order and to manage our customer relationship with you. When you place an order, you may be added to our mailing list from which you can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link in each email or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you purchase products within the Site, certain information collected for processing your request, such as your phone number, address, email, and credit card information, may be shared with relevant third-parties in order for them to process your request (but not for their own marketing or other purposes). When you submit credit card numbers, we encrypt that information using industry standard technology and use commercially reasonable security measures to protect it from misuse.
Customising of Your Information
You can customize some of the information regarding your profile displayed publicly on our site via account and profile settings. If you feel that an unauthorized account has been created depicting you or your likeness, please contact us at email@example.com.
You have an obligation to provide us accurate information pertaining to:
- Public Content; The information that you post to the Site is intended for public consumption, including your photos, comments, forum discussions, profile information and quotation purposes . By posting on the Site, you agree to permit us to disclose publicly the material you post.
- Communications; When you join RUHU by signing up for an account or creating a profile, as permitted by law, you are opting in to receive emails from us or pertaining to RUHU. You can manage your email and notice preferences in account settings, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative or legal notices from us. Additionally, by joining, you are agreeing to receive feedback and communications from third-parties within the Site, including third-party providers of products or services who may comment on your postings within the Site.
- Opt-out. You may contact us anytime to opt-out of: (i) direct marketing communications; (ii) automated decision-making and/or profiling; (iii) our collection of sensitive personal data; (iv) any new processing of your personal data that we may carry out beyond the original purpose; or (v) the transfer of your personal data outside the EEA. Please note that your use of some of the Site may be ineffective upon opt-out.
- Access. You may access the information we hold about you at any time via your profile/account or by contacting us directly.
- Amend. You can also contact us to update or correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Move. Your personal data is portable – i.e. you to have the flexibility to move your data to other service providers as you wish.
- Erase and forget. In certain situations, for example when the information we hold about you is no longer relevant or is incorrect, you can request that we erase your data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. In your request, please make clear: (i) what personal data is concerned; and (ii) which of the above rights you would like to enforce. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the personal data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in any event, within one month of your request. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion.
With regard to GDPR, please be informed that we do not market or advertise in any way to the countries within EU. If you are visiting (or directed by a third party to) our websites or any online properties from within EU, e.g. via search engine results (or any other means outside of our control), you are encouraged to exit immediately if you are against the collection and retention of your data. If you do not do so, we take it that you understand our explicit declaration here that we do not market or advertise to any countries within EU, and agree that we will not be liable for any consequences from the collection and retention of your data.
We respect your privacy and if you do not want us to use your personal data for direct marketing purpose, you can opt-out by clicking unsubscribe link in the promotional email at any time and without charge. However, if you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your membership or regular business relationship as permitted under applicable local laws and regulations.
Changes in this privacy document
Contents of this privacy document may be changed without obtaining approval from the customer. Any changes to the content in the privacy document will be published and deemed as effective with immediate effect.
Every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate and up to date, but no legal responsibility is accepted for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. RUHU is not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the accuracy of, information on sites that it does not manage; nor should the inclusion of a hyperlink be taken to mean endorsement by the renonation of the site to which it points.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.